As we all know taking right food is very essential for our physical health. In order to achieve a healthy body we also need to take care of our hormonal balance. Hormones play a important role in our physical health. Hormones imbalance may put you at risk of disease like thyroid which occur due to hormonal imbalance. Hormones – estrogen, testosterone, Adrenalin, insulin are very important and affect your health. If one of them is slightly imbalances it can cause major health issues. People first visit a doctor or take self medications. But there are also natural ways to balance your hormones. There are some drinks which you can make at your home easily.
- Turmeric Tea: It is good for everyone. Take milk with turmeric and honey. It helps to balance the hormones of your body. This natural drink has no side effects. It also helps to reduce the body pain.
- Lemon water: It not only balances your hormones, it also makes your digestive system better. Lemon water reduces inflammation and increases your metabolism. A glass of lemon water in the morning gives you the maximum benefits.
- Coconut Oil: It is one of the most effective foods to start. It is good for healthy skin and give you more balanced hormones.
- Coconut water: Coconut water benefits in many ways. It moisturizes and glows your skin. Coconut water is full of natural properties and also balances the hormones level of the body.
- Water: We all know the importance of water for our body. We should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. It helps to clean your body and get a glowing skin. Hormone imbalance can create many problems but intake of water may help you to reduce some problems.
- Green Tea: Green tea is good to maintain a better hormones level. Green tea is packed with antioxidants and fights against many problems.
- Golden Milk: Golden milk is a better option for hormone balancing and is relaxing and delicious also. Combination of turmeric, coconut oil, coconut milk and sugar makes it tasty and rejuvenating drink.
Natural drinks are always available to give us so many benefits. Balancing hormones is very essential to keep our body fit and active and is only possible if you pay attention to your eating or drinking. The secrets of our over all good health are hidden in food or beverages. It is up to us to know about the benefits of them and take the right thing at the right time to get full benefits of natural products.
( Kanchan Rastogi )